US Consumer Finance Fund
In December of 2010, we started investments in P2P US Consumer platforms, and have steadily grown and improved since then. The fund is a highly diversified portfolio with over 23,000 consumer finance loans purchased. Over the last several years we have focused on developing fintech technologies to automate the selection and purchasing processes, achieving a consistent return in excess of 7% p.a. with volatility as measured by standard deviation of 0.5%. This proven and proprietary fintech development path will be integrating AI (Artificial Intelligence, machine learning) modules in the near future to automate the current manual fintech module improvement process.
- Target net returns of 7 – 11% p.a.
- Currently 3 year loans only
- Low volatility (standard deviation) of 0.5%
- Currently utilizing LendingClub.com API platform
- Professionally managed and continually improved