The principals, Mr. Michael Sonenshine CFA and Mr. Fernando Sanchez, have over 40 years combined of successful loan portfolio management, including P2P structures the last 10 years.
Over the last three years we have been executing on our P2P strategy in applying FinTech to our offering:
- Our currently offered private mutual fund, USCF (United States Consumer Finance), utilizes proprietary and proven algorithms to acquire P2P loans, consistently delivering approximately an annual 7.5% return and very low volatility of approximately 0.3%. Please refer to our monthly fact sheet under the News tab.
- MarkitLend’s DLT (Distributed Ledger Technology, also known as BlockChain) is utilized in our Investors tab/portal.
- It is used for managing AUM (Assets Under Management). For example, share registry and audit/assurance
- As Custodian, KoreTransfer
MarkitLend’s USCF has been audited for the years 2017, 2018 and 2019 and received a clean opinion, audit reports in Compliance tab.
- Our USCF fund is highly diversified with almost 3,000 distinct loans, all for debt consolidation or credit card refinance
- The original terms of the loans are for either 36 months (60% of the portfolio) or 60 months
- All loans are fully amortizing and MarkitLend receives principal & interest daily
- Annual return approximately 7.5% with volatility of 0.30%, risk adjusted return (Sharpe Ratio) of approximately 20+%
Our registration information, with all appropriate regulatory agencies is available and some of the registries can be seen above.