The principals, Mr. Michael Sonenshine CFA and Mr. Fernando Sanchez, have over 40 years combined of successful loan portfolio management, including P2P structures the last 10 years.
Over the last two years we have been executing on our P2P strategy in applying FinTech to our offering:
- Our currently offered private mutual fund, USCF (United States Consumer Finance), utilizes proprietary and proven algorithms to acquire P2P loans, consistently delivering approximately an annual 8% return and very low volatility of 0.25%
- MarkitLend’s DLT (Distributed Ledger Technology, also known as BlockChain) is under development:
- Uses are for managing AUM (Assets Under Management). For example, share registry and audit/assurance
- For Reg A+ offering (mini-IPO)
- As Custodian
MarkitLend’s USCF has been audited by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) for the year 2017 and now in planning phase for year 2018
- Our USCF fund is highly diversified with over 1,100 distinct loans, all for debt consolidation or credit card refinance
- The original terms of the loans are for either 36 months (95% of the portfolio) or 60 months
- All loans are fully amortizing and MarkitLend receives principal & interest monthly
- Current annual return approximately 8% with volatility of 0.25%, risk adjusted return (Sharpe Ratio) of approximately 20%
Our registration information, with all appropriate regulatory agencies is available and some of the registries can be seen above.